Chat here,darling.

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Poetry - Songs


Just hear me when I'm asking, what movie do you like?
Just hear me when I'm asking, what words do you like?
And will you tell me, who is the one you'd like to see?
I mean it couldn't be, a person who is acting just like me

No, no, no future for me
I won't, I won't, have hope that I can't see
Not here, not here, there's no one ever near
To be here at my lonely side

I want, I want, I want to laugh with you
I just want you, to notice what I do
And this, and that, I slowly gave it up
I'm seeing that my landscape is getting blurry

You'd always see me giving up in all my selfishness
I'm hurt by all that I believed but nevertheless
I'm seeing that I've grown and that I'm someone different now
But wait... Please tell me that I'm not too late