Chat here,darling.

Friday, June 13, 2014

Novel : Just Say I Love You - Preview (English)

Actually, this is my first try. Tegur kalau saya ada silap :D 
PREVIEW
WARNING: GRAMMAR ERROR. Correct me if I'm wrong.
P/S : Think twice before read my story. My English kinda bad. I'm sorry for a thousand times. Okay ? 
All Rights Reserved.
EDITED BY HILMAN.
"Big bro,let's hang out together. I miss spending my time with you."
"I'm sorry. I know today is the day, but I'm busy with my work dear. I can't spend my time with you."
I held his hand tight. "Please. Just for an hour. Will you?"
 "Alright then, we will return home in the next hour. Please do not disturb your brother when he is doing his work okay? Promise me that. Do we have a deal?" Adam sighed.
I bite my lip. Should I take his deal or non? Which he mentioned to not disturb him while he is doing his work for an hour. I looked at his face. " I only have one brother. Of course I will not disturb you again. And yeah deal! So,let's go now."
  "Are you kidding me? You want me to hang out with you  while I'm in my pyjamas? Oh.My.God. It's so embarrassing, my little girl." Adam pouted.
I rolled my eyes and sat down on the couch." I give you ten minutes. Starting from now! Hurry." I smiled.

****
"Can we buy some chocolates? I want it."
"No," Adam bent down to look at me. He holds my hand. "You already ate the whole candy for yourself. No more chocolates. No more sweets."
"Please.. I want chocolates,"  I begged him.
My big brother had brown hair, hazel eyes like our father and he's the sweetest guy that I ever had. I'm so lucky to have him in my life. Thanks goodness for everything. He keeps looking at me. "I will buy you a teddy. You like it?"
I sighed, turning over my eyes and finally I nodded. I know, I can't get candy from him. Whether you like or not, you should accept it; whatever he gave to you. So here I was, standing with my big brother while waiting, he bought a teddy bear for me.
Adam grinned again. "This teddy is so cute." Suddenly, a beautiful young woman stood in front of Adam. She had beauty face. Beautiful face, and I love her grin. "Oh hey, Maya. So glad to meet you here."  Maya kissed Adam on the cheek and they hugged. Then he turned to me. He laughed and punched me in the shoulder.
  "Your little sister?"
Adam nodded yes. "Maya this is Bella. She's my little girl." I smiled at them while kissing Maya on the cheek. 
  "Hey girl. Let's hug, Bella"Maya grinned. I laughed and hugged her tightly. He simply gave me an innocent look. "Oh come on, little girl. Give her chance to talk with me."  
"So," Maya pushed her hair behind her ear. "How long have you and Elie been dating?"
I sit down in front of them. I don't want to disturb them too much. I hugged the teddy bear tightly. Their story was not on my business. I don't know about it and I don't want to know. All I want is my big brother.
"We're already breaking up. Why are you asking me this question?"Adam took.
Maya laughed softly. "Nah, I just want to know. I'm so glad that you two have already broken up."
Adam gave her an innocent look. "What do you mean? Are you happy?" 
  "You know what. I'm still waiting for you for two years. Why you don't understand me?"
Adam glared at me then turned to her. "I think, you should forget me and keep moving on. You can find sweetest guy out there. They're awesome than me. You already died in my love story. Past is past, Maya. I can't accept you. Please."
Maya holds his hand. "Give me a second chance and everything will change."
  "It's will be different. I don't have any feeling with you. I'm sorry."
Adam walked past her and took hold of my hand. "Hey little girl. You know what; love is pain. Love hits you feel light and present you a pain. Don't ever try to fall in love with anyone else. I'd never want you to feel that way. I don't want to see your ugly face. I don't want to see you cry. And don't you ever bother to mention the three words if you didn't want to hear them from others' mouths." He put his hand on his heart.
  I shook my head slowly. I still don't understand. "Three word?"
"Yes. I love you and I hate you. Got it?"
"Pinky swear, big brother. I will never ever let my heart to fall for anybody, just like I've promised."I nodded. 
Don't you ever bother to mention the three words if you didn't want to hear them from others' mouths.

10 comments:

Iylia said...

Best! I like it so much! Please write some more story. Fighting! ^_^
Love to hang out here~~ :)

Anis Amir said...

boleh tahan lah miss ^^ Your english pun not bad.. Sy still boleh faham sampai habis ! keep it up XD Nanti kalo ad new story, no worries.. just tell me okeyh :)

Nr Syu said...

cool! like it..

Unknown said...

Good try,takde la teruk mane,tapi best jugak cerita ni..hehe

Anonymous said...

best lah. sebab senang paham and jalan cerita yg menarik. good try. keep it up heee. ^^

CD said...

plot dia menarik.. boleh panjangkan lagi ni.. :)

Izzati Amira said...

nice try dear !! fighting!!!

Sakinah said...

Woah syu! You didnt tell me youre a writer! Lepas ni boleh publish buku buku cinta pulak ye :p

Cahaya Kebaikan ♥ said...

NICE! ^^

Dalila Samsudin said...

woaaaah woooaaahh ! You wrote it in english ! ToT kita sendiri takda courage nak buat in english ! Well done sis !!!