Chat here,darling.

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Libster Award #2

Ohayou. :D yeay, someone tagging me for this.
1. What is your first impression to my blog? Be truth and no harm okay
2. What's on your mind right now?
3. Family or Friend? Why?
4. Describe your lovely blog in 3 words // dibenarkan naik lif tekan sendiri
5. What is the brand of your skin care products?
6. What is your favorite music genre? Click here for list of music genre
7. Describe your life in not more than 150 words // kalau lepas jawab soalan ni, insyaAllah exam akan datang dapat cemerlang
8. State your blog's url and describe why you choose that kind of url
9. State your 5 favorite blogs
10. State 5 blogs that can light up your day
11. Who is your main idol?
There you go :D Too many question. Er, i didn't know that i can answer this question. My English kinda bad. Sorry :(

1. My first impression to your blog is .. Just wow. Wow, your blog kinda cool, tidy, simple and i like it ><
2. What's on my mind right now ah? Hmm, how can i make my parents proud of me.
3. Family. Because, I can show the real me and no need to cover anything. They always be there whenever I need them.
4. Sugoi, kawaii desu!
5. Heh, Safi. But sometime, I'm using Oxy.
6. Pop, country, dance music. Ahhh, I like taylor swift's song!
7. Can i keep in view for this question? I will answer it later.
8. http://fairytaleeeeeee.blogspot.com/ . You ask why ? Why?! Oh, I like fairy tale story. :) But i guess, i want to change my blog's url TT^TT
9.

  1. http://isaygoodbyee.blogspot.com/
  2. http://selcouthness.blogspot.com/
  3. http://mylovestorybycikulatpink.blogspot.com/
  4. http://misakipureblood.blogspot.com/
  5. http://justlittlehappiness.blogspot.com/

10. Er, I'm not sure ><
11. Prophet Muhammad. I'll try my best to follow his way.

Okay, number 7. Describe your life in not more than 150 words // kalau lepas jawab soalan ni, insyaAllah exam akan datang dapat cemerlang

It's hard to answer it.

My life has been full of secret, I guess so.There have been a lot of good times in my life. In life we need to set goals, have good friends, and love your family. I just have a few friends that want to be my friend.


My name is Nur Syuhaidah and I’m seventeen-year-old. I’m look like I’m boring person. May be, it’s look like I’m a quiet person who’s doesn’t socialize much. I’m not like they think. I’m talk active person and always talking in the class.  It is still show that I’m quite person?  I don’t like to share my secret with someone else even my best friend. Because I’m scare with them. I can’t trust them so much.

Well, everyone is different story, and everyone has unique experiences that no one else can claim. Only Allah knows everything.  Everything me ,you and others. Allah is enough for me. He knows my life very well than others. 


P/S : Sorry if you don't understand. I have told you before that I'm not good in English.

2 comments:

Sakinah said...

Omg isn't that my blog url? Did I ever light up your day? Seriously? Omooo terharuu hahaha xD

Zen said...

@tengkusakinahYeah, sometime ;P Hihi