Chat here,darling.

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Just Say I Love You - ✎ Chapter one

Wow, I don't believe it that you guys like this story. But believe me, in my English story, too many errors. So, be careful and talk to me if I'm wrong. Thank you for supporting me ^^
WARNING : GRAMMAR ERROR. Correct me if I'm mistaken.
P/S : Think twice before read my story. My English kinda bad. I'm sorry for a thousand times. Okay ? 
"Wake up, little girl. You should open your eyes now." Adam woke me up. I took out my blanket and cover myself. It's so cold here today!
I open my eyes slowly. My sight was blurred for a few second. The first thing I saw was  Adam's face; he was so near to mine. He grinned and I pinch his cheek. "Ugh, damn it! It's hurt ,sleepy girl!" No one dares to wake me up from my sleep, except my great brother!
"Aw, come on. You are so messy. Your hair.... Oh my. You are so ugly."
"I know right. Yea, I'm ugly. Now, get out of my way, idiot!" I replies and threw my pillow at him.
"Okay, okay. Keep your room clean, okay?"
"All right, brother."I replied while rolling my eyes.
I stare at him for only a second before taking shower. "Brother, I keep thinking. Why you don't want to fall in love once more? Don't you think it is fun?" I demanded.
Adam stayed quiet, not wanting to yell at her. He spread out his mouth to explain. "I had told you before right? It will probably make you cry. Make you feel so weak. I don't want to feel it anymore. It's really hurting me inside. Do you still remember when I'm alone? I don't want to talk with you for three months. Do you understand now? I didn't mean it to be like that. It is just because of her, I am changed. You are so lucky because you never felt it before."
I nodded and grinned. "Hey messy girl. You should take a shower now. Stinky girl."
I just laughed and shook my head. "Ah, no way! Now, please come out."
.
.
.
I blinking quickly and looked at my mother. Wow, she looks so angry. I got my big smile to her, but I guess she doesn't like it.  Oh no, she was so angry.
  "Hey, Princess Bella. Why are you waking up so late in at Monday's morning? Have a sweet dream?"
"Um,me... Just....W...I...can't sleep."
"Ha ha. Very funny. Sayings that don't make sense."She faked a laugh. "I won't you be late for school!"
"Aw, give me fifteen minutes." I whined and hold her hand.
"No."
"But,mom-"
"Ah, Bella. All right. You have ten minutes for breakfast. Don't eat slowly."
"Thank you mom." I kissed on her cheek and quickly ran to the kitchen. My mother was a very strict person. Everyone knows, she has a good attitude. She has brown hair, blue eyes and nice person. She always told me to follow her time table that she did by herself. Sometime, I feel frustrated with my life. Sometimes she is okay, but sometimes she is not okay.
My mother glanced at me. Her eyes were back on the road. I sigh heavily. "Okay mom, I will go now. Okay." I grabbed my backpack and leave.
.
.
.
I narrowed my eyes at my iPhone.  Strong hands take my iPhone from my hand. Damn it man. What's his problem, anyway? I was stuck with Danny. He was looking at me and got to stand  next to me. 
  "What do you want huh?"
"A...a..." that all Danny said, confusing me. "M...m.."
"Ergh." I take my iPhone back from his hand. He suddenly grinned at me. I and him entered the room. Everyone was staring at us. Some laughed and imagined it was a prank. I stopped short in the doorway. Flora run toward me.
"I'm sorry, Bel. I guess, you should sit with that guy."
My eyes turn to big. What? That guy? I am never seated with any guy, but this year I should sit with a guy. "Why? I should sit with you, right?"
She slowly shook her head. "Nope. Er, Fraye took a place with me. Sorry."
I nodded and slowly walked over to the desk. I took my seat behind him. Ok, well. He doesn't look at me also doesn't say hi to me. Weird.  
  "Hey Danny."
"H...h...i..."
"Oh, don't be like that. It's weird."

5 comments:

Unknown said...

big clap :D

Aida Syifaa ♥ said...

good try :) *thumbs up

Unknown said...

Nice interesting. Chaiyok !

aiman mania said...

heeheehee :D
bila lagi nak mencuba kan?kalau dah cuba bole tahu camana....ur english is not bad.... (Y)
amik TESL nnti ye kat universiti nnti :D

Unknown said...

wau nice!!!