Chat here,darling.

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

I want to change


When I'm alone, I always thinking about my future. What will happen to me in my future? I keep asking to myself. Sometime, I'm talking to the mirror. I wish, mirror can talk to me and give me some advice. But..... It's look like a crazy girl talk to the mirror. Weird. Sometime, I'm tired with my life. Okay, rasanya cukup kot speaking in English. My English kinda bad. I'm just trying. Is that okay?

Bila miss sorang-sorang,miss suka cakap dekat cermin. Bila ada saja benda tak puas hati, cakap dekat cermin. Nampak macam orang gila kan? Bila sudah bosan, semua benda pelik nak buat. Macamlah kauorang tak pernah cakap dengan cermin. Hah hah, jangan nak tipu. :3

  I didn't know why. I think, I'm weak. Yeah. I'm so weak. 

Ahhh, semua orang nak berubah bukan? Semua orang nak jadi yang lebih baik. Jom bantu saya ke arah kebaikan. Jika selama ini saya buat silap, tegurlah saya :)

Untitled

Ahhh, can't wait for next episode. :3 Kelakar tahap babun but banyak miss terlepas episode -.- Urgh.
Channel Fox , 710. Pukul 6:15 p.m. until 8.00 p.m. :3

5 comments:

miss kepeng said...

JANGAN SESEKALI BERPUTUS ASA TAU SAYANG? *sorry terCaps Lock pulak.. kekeke

athiqi ariff said...

kdg2 pendam xelok , lebih baik luah dan terus terang..all da best

Mie said...

saya pun kadang2.. cakap depan cermin kalau dah datang penyakit gila..ahha.. tapi ingat!!akak!! jagn sesekali putus asa tau!! hehe

Unknown said...

It's okay dear. I talked with the mirror too! :)Ahaksss

Well, Ramadhan month is coming so it would be a good start. Try to train yourself slowly. Slow progress is better than nothing dear :)

As for myself, i like to procrastinating while I can do so much with my time. So,I'll use my time wisely. Time is gold. tik tok. haha

and my point is, define your problem and find a solution.

Is my advice related? haha

Anonymous said...

yup semua org nak berubah kpd yg lebih baik ^__^