Chat here,darling.

Saturday, December 6, 2014

Jangan suka sangat

Your crush : I like you.
Girl : *Blush*
- And your heart will be like this. -
Your heart: OMG! Am i dreaming? He likes me >< Oh my oh my~ Blablabla...
Your crush : Ah, I don't like you.
Girl: ...........
Your heart: You think, you're perfect,huh? Blablablabla...

Okay, selamat malam semua. Ah~ I don't know what to do lah this night. Kalau memanjang layan anime pun tak boleh juga. Sakit belakang den nak melayan. Okay, this entry is about " Jangan suka sangat." which most about someone like you whether  he likes you sincerely or just for fun. First of all, I warn you. Don't trust so much what s(he) said to you. Saya share dari pengalaman sendiri. Sengaja nak cari penyakit. Last kali, memang padan muka dengan diri sendiri. 

Don't jump into conclusion, you're thinking that he likes you a lot, whereas he just want to play your heart. When someone like you, just ignore it. Because you don't know what will happen next. Duh, for what you nak bercinta? Tak mati pun kalau tak bercinta also known as bercouple.

Like I said before, let's being ego and selfish with this person. And heyyyy! I'm not jealous okay. I repeat it again, I'm not jealous. There's no need I need to be jealous with you. Think back. Do you believe with true love? Of course you will say yes. True love, saya tak berani cakaplah sebab I'm still single.  If he truly loves you, he shouldn't minta couple dengan you. Dia mungkin buat sesuatu untuk you tanpa pengetahuan you. Sebagai contoh, dia berdoa.



Couple bertahun-tahun, belum tentu berkahwin. You nampak saja dia baik. Diri sebenar dia, you tahu ke? Saya tak bermaksud saya ini baik. Memang baik tu, out of listlah kot. Trust me, selama awak bersama dia, dia tu cuma berlakon aje. Depan awak lain, belakang awak lain, luar lain, dekat rumah lain. Semua lain. Even you know him/her berpuluh tahun pun, you still didn't know the real one. Never. Orang yang tahu perangai sebenarnya, keluarganya. Dan of course Si Pencipta lebih mengetahui. 

Don't say, I didn't say,I didn't warn you XD Since we're still too young to know about love right? Enjoy with your life and ignore with stupido love that can kill your feelings and leave a deep scar.

LOVE,
C.Violet.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA :D ambuiiii~ ni awat ni. Macam frust pun ada. hehe ^^"

Zen said...

@Flawless SakuraHaha, idoklah. Kinda bored today xD

sabrinashekhahmad said...

Ive an experience with a boy that I thought he was kind. Suddenly he broke my heart. A week before pt3. I was really sad & depressed. Can you imagine? I need to control myself and the same time, I have to focus on my pt3. Only Allah knew what Ive been through at that time.

Unknown said...

susahnya nak percaya orang sekarang. nak cari yg jujur pun payah. hmm

Zen said...

@Sabrina SAHahaha, i feel you,dik :D I know how you feel. sometimes, boys don't care about feelings -,-

Zen said...

@Syafiqah Zamberi Haha xD Hidup kena ke depan. Tok sah toleh ke belakang sangat :) Enjoy your life