Chat here,darling.

Friday, December 27, 2013

Poem - That I'm In Love With You

So lovely.

Hey,
Could you wait a minute.
I'm sorry.
'Cause disturb you.
I only want spend some time with you.
Can you?

Um,
I want to tell you.
How I feel about you.
I want to tell you.
I don't know why
It is so difficult for me to tell you.

I know.
I wasn't good enough for you.
But I hope,
You have some time for me.
Just a minute.

I wish that I can say it.
Sorry but wait a minute !
I just want to tell you...
Ummm...
Errr..
I can't say it.
Ah,I forget it.

Eh,wait.
You're the one that I,um.
You're the one that I....Er.
You're the one that I..Huh..

Hey,what do you want to say.

Honestly,um.Truly, I mean it.Er...

You're the one that I..
Sort of...
Kind of...
Um..
I mean it's just kind of.

I was so nervous.

That I...
That I...
That I in love with you.

No comments: