Chat here,darling.

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Hello, everyone.


Hello everyone. I think, I think, I really miss you and my blog. What's up? Salam Ramadhan to every Muslim in the world. I know, I know. I've been never update my post for a long time. I don't know what should I write here. Oh yeah, I'm busy with my home.workkkkkk~ Gah, Why should I face it every single day? Oh, homeeeeworrkkkk, you are so beautiful. Handsome. Please. Please. I beg you. I don't want have any homeworks for a day. Only for a day. Okay, I guess, teacher will never listen to me. They will keep giving us homework and... "Please pass up your homework!" Fine. I will do it.
So, what do you want me to tell you? About my first fast day? About anime? Oh wait... I can't watch anime until STPM over. I can't read manga until STPM over. But I really really really really want to watch and read them. Okay, next. I'm not really want to write in English language. Hahaha. I know I know. There's a lot of mistakes that you will found in this post. So, please correct them for me. I really want to write it in English.

Am I STPM candidate?

Yeah. Do you have any problem with that? Well, everything is hard before it is easy. Once you know about form 6, you will be like.... woah... :O Don't worry. It's great ^^ This is my first choice anyway. Why I choose form 6? Because I still want to go to the school. I don't want to go to the university. I'm really scared if I'm not me right now. I mean, I'm someone else. Hmph! It's okay. I will try my best to get the best result in each semester. I choose sastera course ._. ( Bahasa Melayu, Sejarah (Ah, I can't run from this subject) , Pengajian Am and..... Seni Visual (Yay! My favourite subject) , Hmph!  Okay. I think, this is enough for today. Sayonara. Thanks for reading this post. I know it's really bored :P Take care of yourself. Byebye!

UPDATE: 

You know what, people come and go just like  fireworks. We climb, shine and always go our separate ways and become further apart. But even if that time comes, let's not disappear like a firework, and continue to shine forever. But, will we shine forever and ever? That's the problem. I'm not a type of have a lot of friends. I only have a few friends that I know. I didn't mean you are not my friend. No.No.No. Don't get me wrong. I mean, I don't have a real friend even I already eighteen years old. I'm not really so sure if I'm important to them. If you want to be my friend then stay. If you don't, I can't do anything except just letting you go. I have a best friend but my best friend is a guy .-. and he is my junior and he is my online friend. ._. I really wanna have a girl best friend T_T Dusshhhhhh. Life is so hard sometimes. I may be have a lot of online friends~It's fine to me 'cause I still happy to having you in my life.  Thank you for coming into my life. 

My classmates? How can I describe about them? I think, they're still same just like my old classmates. Gossiping. Noisy. Annoying. Flirting? Kpopers, I don't see otaku in my class -.- And I .... I don't know how to get close with them T_T I just do my own work, reading the books and look at the white board and read again and drawing and writing .... It's so boring. They're so talk active but I'm not. :I I don't like to talk about unimportant  or gossips stuff. u_u Oh c'mon. Why should I need to hear that? Is that wrong cuz I ignore it o.o?  What a sad life in this year. 

3 comments:

Iola said...

haiii lama tak nampak heee :) how are you and your studies?

Zen said...

@Iola Hi hi :D Yeah, I'm fine. My studies ? Er... xD I guess it's fine too.

Amelia said...

slamat berpuasa. kekeke, subjek sejarah, antara subjek yg x disukai. hehe. xlar susah sgt, cuma banyak gila info =_=