Chat here,darling.

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Poem - Undefined.



The colours of flower that bloomed purely looked on sadly,
I watched and touched the petals of flower.
I want to escape,
Paralyzed by cowardice.
The colourful world around me feel the same way.
It brings happiness that it's painful to live in it.
You're the person who was trying to paint it for me.
Happiness that I should feel without a single tear of pain;
Gently fades away...

So I tried taking a deep breath;
To feel the love from you.
Hands that were holding one;
Slowly you let go of mine.

I tried to find the pieces of you and me,
To show it for you,
To make you love me again.

So, I'll called out your name tirelessly;
Even though you're never be here for me anymore.
And all the paints that you coloured for me just bring me the sorrow.

Those memories of you and me,
Which is lingered in my heart;
Turning into tears,
They spilled over and fell.

So as to forget the memories,
Today, I will continue to run away from it..
To show you how strong I am without you.
But the tears still spilled over.

The sound of that raining melody;
If only captured the feelings inside this heart.
If everything is left behind and forgotten;
Will this pain be forgotten as well?

I can't hide the mess that I've become;
I guess, I can hide the mess that I've become.

Like a bird within a cage,
Having forgotten how to flap it's wing.
If everything is left behind and forgotten;
Will the person like me be forgotten as well?

The radiating light and these feelings.
Breaking even the laws of casuality.
With that soundless, the voice of mine.
I called out your name for the very last time.

So as we far apart;
Will this voice still reach?